‘Modern Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar’ To Open in Hudson Valley
A restaurant that promises to offer “delicious food, strong drinks” and bring “fun fiestas every single night” is opening soon in the Hudson Valley and hiring.
El Toro Loco will be opening soon in Poughkeepsie. The Mexican eatery confirmed the news on its website but didn’t say where in Poughkeepsie the “the Modern Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar” would open.
However, a sign outside the former Tilted Kilt on Route 9, in front of the Poughkeepsie Galleria, says El Toro Loco is “Coming Soon.” The sign, which can be seen above, also has a phone number for anyone who’s interested in a job.
This will be El Toro Loco’s first New York restaurant. There are currently three locations in New Jersey.
According to the company’s website, El Toro Loco is “the place to be if you are looking for fun fiestas every single night.”
The restaurant also says its “passionate about bringing people together with delicious food, strong drinks, and open doors.”
An opening date hasn’t been set.
The location just outside the Poughkeepsie Galleria has been empty since Tilted Kilt closed down in May 2018. Before Tilted Kilt, the location was Bugaboo Creek. Bugaboo Creek which was known for its humorous robotic animals closed in May 2015.
- Measles Confirmed in Hudson Valley, ‘More Exposures Possible’
- Celebrities From Hudson Valley Comment On Controversial SNL Skit
- New York Resident Reports Seeing Mountain Lion in Middle of Road
- Traffic Expected In Area During Services For Fallen NYPD Officer
- Police Search For Driver After Fatal Hit-And-Run Near West Point
- Manhunt For Man Who May Have Killed Wife in Hudson Valley
- SNL Mocks Hudson Valley, Ratings Crumble
- Secrets From Action Park Explored in Documentary
- NYPD Officer From Hudson Valley Killed by Friendly Fire