Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant to Reopen at New Location
A popular Hudson Valley restaurant that unexpectedly closed last summer is going to reopen at a new location.
Customers were disappointed to learn The Sweet Onion Brewhouse in Florida closed for good last June.
In a Facebook post on June 12, the eatery announced, “THIS IS ALSO OUR LAST NIGHT OPEN EVER!!!”
Owners said the closure was “due to irreconcilable differences with our landlord,” but gave customers hope it might be back at a new location in the future by writing, “You haven’t heard the last of us yet.”
The restaurant was open for about five years and was known for its food, beer and cocktails which were all locally sourced from across the Hudson Valley.
In a recent Facebook post owners gave customers the good news, they partnered with Colonial Lanes and G W’s American Burgers to bring the Sweet Onion Brewhouse to Chester.
“Please stay tuned for updates on our opening date, new menu items, and more! Thank (SIC) for all the support and we can’t wait to welcome you all back into the Brewhouse again soon,” the Sweet Onion Brewhouse wrote on Facebook.
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant to Reopen at New Location
- 32 ‘Neglected and Abused’ Animals Rescued From Hudson Valley Farm
- Hudson Valley Internet Service Provider May File for Bankruptcy
- Around 30 Hudson Valley Businesses Closed During the Past Year
- Hudson Valley Woman’s Reaction to First Paycheck is Priceless
- Man Claims To Find Large Mice Under Seat at Hudson Valley Cinema
- Lower Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in U-Haul in California
- Viral Video Alleges Police Injured Hudson Valley Student