Johnstons Subaru Flies 6 Puppies to the Hudson Valley
A General Manager from a popular Hudson Valley business is flying high for a great reason.
Christopher Lee, the General Manager of Johnston Subaru in Middletown, is also a pilot. According to a Facebook post from Johnston Subaru, Lee took to the skies this weekend to bring home some furry friends.
Lee teamed up with Pilots N Paws which is an "online volunteer organization where general aviation pilots can connect with rescue volunteers to transport animals in need to safe havens."
6 puppies boarded a flight piloted by Lee from Easton, Deleware and made the trek to Montgomery, New York. Take a look at Christopher Lee flying back with some adorable passengers below:
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on The Wolf. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or The Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash